Why Pray the Rosary
The Rosary is a very powerful and special prayer, it teaches us about the life of Jesus and how to meditate on His life. Our Blessed Mother Mary has asked us many times to pray the Rosary and she has even made 15 Promises to people that pray the Rosary faithfully. She revealed these promises to St Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche for people that pray the Rosary with devotion.
It has been said many times that there has never been a Saint without great devotion to the Rosary!
â€œThe Rosary is the central devotion of my life and of my family. It is the way in which I chiefly come to know and understand my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.â€
15 PROMISES FOR CHRISTIANS THAT PRAY THE ROSARY
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying themselves to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful in reciting the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory, those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son, that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors, the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of My only son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.